Before purchasing a service with spinonevents or associated suppliers, you need to agree with our terms and conditions. Please read our terms of service carefully, and avail of our services only when you accept our terms.
Formation of the contract
The terms and conditions are applied to all planning and organizations made by us for you as our client. The service contract starts with us when we receive your initial deposit accompanied by initial payment.
Our Provision behind planning
- We agree to plan according to your instructions as accepted by both of us for a particular amount while the formation of the contract.
- We will do reasonable care and assign reasonable suppliers as per the best of convenience.
- To let us plan everything legally without the hassle you must provide all required documents, related materials, and information.
- Behind the accuracy and authenticity of your documents only you will be the responsible person
Payment to Spinonevents
- Our event planning cost is a set fee depending upon packages selected by you. It is not refundable.
- Other than this, you will have to pay a 10% service charge and another additional amount if there is some extra addition to our plannings.
- You need to pay a 100% payment amount to secure the event planning on your behalf.
- In case you are canceling the contract after 100% payment, the price and service both will not be refunded.
- We will receive payments in currency that we accept
- If you fail to pay the prescribed amount of money on the due date, then it will entitle for suspending or cancellation of planning.
Cancellation of service
- You have the right to cancel the agreement within seven working days after signing our terms and conditions.
- If you want to reserve your requested date, you need to make full payment
- The complete fees of planning are non-refundable.
- The payment for additional planning will be refunded completely when you notify 2 weeks prior to any cancellation.
Change in our Terms of service
We might change our terms and conditions anytime, and the information about changed terms of service will be provided to you through the mail.